If you scroll down a bit, you will find a contact form, if you wish to get in touch like that, as opposed to via Social Media or good old fashioned phone.
Meanwhile, I have a couple of pointers, regarding booking myself for both Location Portraiture, or Weddings/Events…
Portraiture On Location:
If you are wanting Portraiture, or some interesting pictures for Promotional Material/Head-shots, to update your Business/Profile Page… then please tell me the following in your message:
- The area you live in. (I am local to Hull and the East Riding of Yorkshire currently.)
- Any good days and times that you will be available or that is/are best for your baby/child/pet.
- Also, any ideas you have for favourite locations, e.g. if it’s photographs of your child you want to capture memories of, maybe their favourite park, ball pool, or at the Seaside, Nature Reserve… or maybe, you’d like to make it more educational? I can certainly look into permits to shoot in a local Museum that is child-friendly too. I have wonderful memories myself of my parents taking me to places like Danes Dyke, Sewerby Hall, The Street Life Museum, etc etc. Imagine their faces?! They’ll be nicely distracted and that will help get the best pictures!
My standard portraiture rate (on location locally) starts at £60. • Mileage Costs may apply.
Engagements and Weddings:
My Wedding packages currently start at £650.
Drop me a line and please tell me your:
- Proposed Date;
- Proposed Venue and Location;
- Number of Expected Guests; and the
- General Wedding Style you are going for
- Oooo and if you love Pinterest like me, then please share your Wedding mood board with me at: http://pinterest.com/eyespyimagery/)
And now… here is the Contact Form… finally! 🙂